Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Newest Design will have to wait . . .

Just a quick note to let you know that my newest finished quilt for Quilter's World, won't be up here on the website until January, 2014.  I was hoping to be able to show you the quilt in October but they decided to hold it over for the Spring, 2014 issue rather than the Winter, 2013 issue.  It really does make sense to me because it is more spring than winter.  I think you will like it though, it is really easy and fast.  So just a little longer wait but hopefully worth it.

I do have a couple of other fun things that I can't show here right now because I am submitting them for publication next year.  I think in the mean time I will put some patterns up here like I did the Ring Toss Block  and of course, I am still pondering publishing patterns for sale individually, not in magazines.

What do you think?  Would individual patterns be a good thing?  Would you like them to be downloadable as well as traditional paper patterns?  

I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please take a minute to comment: