Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Pattern Coming from Kim McLean

You may not know this but Kim McLean is one of my very favorite designers.  Yes, I know, she does design appliqued quilts (the dreaded "A" word) but I happen to love applique and do quite a bit of it for my own use, gifts and relaxation.  The patterns that I design are graphic and bold, beginner to intermediate, but I truly love to applique.  I can't wait to have a look at this pattern and I have included a picture here from a blog that I subscribe to, Glorious Applique, which features her patterns and those who make them.


The Village, designed by Kim McLean
I am starting her Roseville Album quilt this year after I finish up a couple of other things but I may just order this pattern when it becomes available to save for later.

Take a look over at the website and the shop at Glorious Color, which features Kim McLean patterns for sale and some great fabrics and fabric packs which can't help but inspire you.

Start something that makes you happy this year,
start an adventure,
something bright and beautiful
that makes your heart sing every time you touch it.

Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please take a minute to comment: