Monday, October 13, 2014

Patterns really are coming soon. . . I hope ! !

It seems to be taking me forever to get my pattern format and cover photos together to get some patterns available to purchase.  I am working on both paper patterns in the mail and downloadable patterns as well.  I thought I would put up some pictures here of what I am working on at the moment.

I designed several baby quilts and submitted them for a book.  One was selected, really exciting, but I decided to make some of the others for patterns. Here is one that I just finished. 



I plan on calling it "Splash"  it is a little larger than I usually make baby quilts, 51" X 51" but since it isn't really totally cute infant I think it will grow along with a toddler really well.

I'm working on the pattern now and hopefully will have it out soon.

Let me know your thoughts, I would love some feedback.  Also, I am linking to "Let's be Social", on Sew Fresh Quilts tomorrow, so check it out HERE

Until next time, keep stitching.





4 comments:

  1. Love it! That's certainly a great and happy quilt for a baby or a toddler. Or heck, for many adults I know too! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great design, Robin! I love the solids and the colours you chose. Thanks so much for sharing at the Let's Bee Social this week. This is wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So bright and cheery. Very nicely done. I agree--this is a great baby blanket that can grow with the child. It could work very well for a boy or girl. Good luck with the pattern write up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I love the simplicity of the solid fabrics, but the complexity of the piecing. Great finish!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please take a minute to comment: