Monday, October 20, 2014

Washington State Quilters Annual Show is in the books . . .

Such surprising and exciting news.  One of the quilts that I put in our local guild quilt show won a second place ribbon.  Needless to say I was thrilled.  I haven't ever received a ribbon before.  Our show isn't a juried show or anything like that.  It is voted on by the attendees which is really worth alot to me.

Here is the quilt and the ribbon.


The pictures are separate because I didn't go to the show today (the ribbons were put on the quilts this morning) because I really wasn't thinking about getting a ribbon or anything like that and so I didn't get a picture of it hanging with the ribbon on it like you usually see.  I took a picture of the ribbon on my bulletin board though.

Really fun.

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting a ribbon! How exciting! It's a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please take a minute to comment: